Are you looking for a fun-filled challenging game to play online? Mahjong it is! Here’s a list of top 9 free mahjong online games to play. Pair the puzzles now!
Do you enjoy playing mahjong? You’ve come to the perfect place! Mahjong is an ancient Chinese strategic game that is being played across the world today. Our wide variety of Mahjong variants and patterns will keep you occupied for hours. Now is the time to try out our best 9 free Mahjong games and put your gaming powers to the test!
#1. Eight Bar two Mahjong
W88 Eight-two bar game is a famous Malaysian game, but its origins are in China.
- The iconic Mohtang tiles are included, with a set of 36 numbers from 1 to 9 and 4 white dragon pieces.
- The goal of a player is to score points higher than the dealers in the game and take the profit home.
#2. Mahjongg Solitaire
The purpose of this massive mahjong solitaire game is to clear tiles by combining 2 free tiles.
- The free tiles have their sides exposed. If you get stuck, use the Hint button in the bottom-right corner to get some assistance!
- Set your eyes to the test & see why this free mahjong solitaire game is so popular!
#3. Mahjongg candy
Mahjong Candy is simple to learn and comprehend. To clear the board in Mahjong Candy, you must tap 2 matching mahjong tiles – notice that only unblocked tiles may be cleared!
- Each basic Mahjong Candy match is worth 100 points, and to optimize your Mahjong Candy score, you’ll want to match your multiplier tiles as soon as possible.
- You may even receive a multi-match bonus if you match the same Mahjong Candy tiles twice! Finally, try to finish this Mahjong Candy game as quickly as possible to boost your overall score!
#4. Mahjongg toy chest
The aim of Mahjongg Toy Chest, like other traditional mahjong solitaire games, is to match all of the tiles pair by pair. Only tiles with at least one free side on the left or right can be matched.
- Guitar tiles will shuffle the remaining tiles, randomly flipping them around, and each suit of tiles has a distinct value granted for matches.
- Bonus points are also awarded for obtaining trophies, which appear as you locate them. In this fun variant of Mahjongg Solitaire, you have 5 minutes to clean up all the toys in the playroom.
#5. Mahjong Age of Alchemy
Mahjong: Age of Alchemy is simple to learn yet challenging to master. To advance to the next level, you must make 2 matching tiles disappear by clicking on them.
- To match 2 tiles, they must have no other tiles on their sides.
- You will advance to the next level after all of the tiles in a level have been eliminated. Pay heed to the timer, though.
- Take a look at the best W88 tips and tricks & discover bets techniques to earn some easy money online.
#6. Mahjongg Dimensions
To locate more tiles on the other side of the 3D mahjong board, rotate it. You may also shuffle the tiles once every level by pressing the shuffle button at the top of the screen.
- To advance to the next level, you must match all of the tiles in a level. Matching tiles fast and matching the same tile pattern twice in a row get bonus points.
- You only have 350 seconds to get as many points as possible, so you’ll have to work fast to get the best results.
#7. Mahjongg Dimensions blast
Mahjongg Dimensions Blast is a fascinating progression of conventional mahjongg solitaire, with new intriguing boosters added every day!
- Its objective is to match and clear all mahjongg tiles before the timer runs out.
- With each new battle, the Blast Meter grows up, and once it’s full, you may use it to Blast through tiles and get your biggest score yet.
- Your mahjongg ability will be elevated to new heights by utilizing the Blast Meter and exhilarating enhancements!
#8. Holiday Mahjong Dimensions
Only uncovered and unobstructed tiles on the left and right sides are regarded free and clickable.
- Keep a close watch on the clock! Each round will just take a few minutes to finish.
- Because mahjong is a timed game, you must match the tiles rapidly if you want to be a genuine expert.
#9. Mahjong Remix
Your goal, much as in traditional Mahjong, is to match tiles that have the same design and aren’t “covered” by other tiles.
- But there’s a distinction: Only tiles connected by 3 or fewer “lines” can be matched.
- Assume you’re drawing a line between the tiles you’re trying to match, but you can only make right-angle turns.
- It’s not a legitimate match if your route includes more than 3 lines.
Hope you are thrilled to try these free mahjong online games. Addicting titles like Mahjong Dimensions, Mahjong Dark Dimensions, Mahjong Candy, and Mahjong Solitaire are among our many free mahjong online games no download. Once you step into the Mahjong world there’s no going back. You’ll want to play mahjong all the time with all of these addictive games!